Learn 4 different Cabinet Refacing Methods using a variety of materials:
- 1/8” and ¼” thick 3 ply hardwood panel
- paper backed, wood backed and phenolic backed veneers
- 3/16” solid wood
- SolidTone® (painted) products
- 3D Laminate (RTF)
In our workshop “mock kitchen” setting:
- Learn how to properly prepare cabinet surfaces for refacing.
- Learn about various types of adhesives and which is proper to use with different refacing materials.
- Learn how and when to use custom corner moldings for better results.
- Learn which hand tools, fasteners, etc. to use in the refacing process and where to purchase them.
- Learn techniques used to quickly install new drawer boxes.
- Learn techniques used to quickly install new drawer fronts and false fronts.
- Learn which measurements to gather to provide your client with a quick quote.
- Learn how to gather final measurements to place an order.
In our “classroom” style setting:
- Learn how to navigate WalzCraft’s Master Specifications Catalog.
- Learn how to place an order for your refacing materials.
Enjoy an in-depth tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility!
A more detailed Curriculum is included in our Pre-Registration packet. To request a copy, please visit our Request More Information page.
Request More Information